Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Contax G2 Review
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:19:25 -0600

There is no objective family look - at least I cannot see one.  Some Leica
>users, and to a lesser

Note the qualification. I can see a family look to Contax lenses. They are
blue, compared to Leica lenses. Blake Ziegler, of Contax, tells me Leica
lenses are too warm.

There are lots of differences. If you say there's no difference because
they're both sharp, you are right. But anyone who can't see the differences
between Nikons (in general) and Canon, and Leica aren't looking close
enough. That is, the overall difference between families of lenses.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?