Subject: Re: [Leica] Great Leica website
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:18:07 -0500

At 05:59 AM 20-02-98 +0000, you wrote:
>> Check the new 'Focus' area at
>> http://www.magicalights.co.jp/decadant/index.html
>
>While searching through this site (Hans: Great photo of the seated ladies.
Alistair:
>Yo quiero Taco bell!<g>), I hit the Noctilux photo's. Is it just me or
does the 1.2
>version knock the socks off of the 1.0 version?
>
>Danny Gonzalez

While I don't think you can draw any conclusions from an exhibit like this
(though it is nice to see photos like these gathered together), I did
notice that many of Alistair's Noctilux' shots seemed to exhibit HUGE light
fall-off in the corners.  I think vignetting would be a more appropriate
term.  Consider the pic labelled 'Pigsfly'.  Is this a straight print, or
were the corners burnt in?

Dan C.