Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions Please
From: Joebikes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:04:33 EST

Ray,

If you want the best image quality get an 8 X 10 camera and work with contact
prints. However, if you can be satisfied with good--not best--image quality,
any of the cameras you mentioned have the capability to provide fine results.
Bigger is better, but many factors affect the choice of equipment. I would not
have many pictures if I just used my 4 X 5. It's too much trouble most of the
time. But, if I work carefully with my Leica, or other good camera, I can
produce prints that very few people could recognize as being made by a little
camera.
Joe Stephenson