Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica M-3
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 23:49:06 -0400

Pat:

I have one for sale on the Ebay Auction.

http://iguana.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6508328

It just got it for a lens that was on it.  It seems in good shape except
the window for the rangefinder needs to be cleaned.  The rangefinder works
fine, but in dim light it could be brighter.  I saw a thread a few days ago
about fogging and a film being left behind on the window.  This is probably
what happened to it.

This is an auction, so you may or may not get it at a good price.  This
Ebay site tends to have a lot of Leica stuff for sale on it.  Just select
search and search for Leica.

Regards,

Robert Stevens