Subject: [Leica] Strange but True...
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:17:59 -0800 (PST)

<WASHINGTON,DC>  The White House announced today that President Bill
Clinton has put into place contingency plans to bomb the Leica Camera
factory in Solms, Germany.  The decision was based on President
Clinton's feelings that the Leica factory is producing weapons or mass
destruction.  When asked about this,  Clinton said, "Hell yes they are
making weapons of Mass destruction.  Don't you realize that a picture
from just one of those things could wipe out my whole administration?"

Later at a press conference, the White House press secretary
acknowledged that "..it would all be over if Monica would have had an
M6 in her purse".  However, the press secretary would not comment on
speculation that Monica would have needed a MACRO lens.

The dangers of the products products by Leica are obvious.  Where
would we be today if Paula Jones or Jennifer Flowers who have had a
MINILUX?  If the U.S. Park Service would have had an R8, the pictures
they took at Fort Marcy Park of Vince Fosters's body would have been
exposed correctly, and then we would all be in trouble.

Anyway, bombing the Leica factory in Solms will be good for the US
economy.  Just think of all of the lawyers who would be out of work if
pictures existed of what went on the the oval office.  There would be
no white water investigation if someone would have just taken a few
snaps with an R7 and a 600mm lens.

In Congress today, Speaker of the House Newt Gangrich has introduces
legislation to provide all White House staffers and interns with M6's
so that they can discretely record events and not have to reply on
their memories...which (unlike the M6) have been known to fail.  When
asked why he chose the M6, the Speaker Gangrich said, "...because it
won't fit in the paper shredder".

- - - - -

I don't make these things up folks...I just report what is happening.

Kind regards,
Bill