Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] from a neophyte LUGer
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:04:58 EST

Dennis,
Thank you for responding to my questions.  I gather that it's the lighting and
not the cold that is responsible for the rangefinder patch disappearing.  BTW,
the slides taken from the summit that day were terrific.  As to the second
question, thanks for correcting me.  I should have referred to the 90/2.8.  In
the meantime, I'm looking into getting a new one while the rebate is in
effect.
Thanks again,
Dave Schaller