Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in 2000
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 12:35:04 +0100

On 22-02-1998 01:14 Alastair Firkin wrote:

>2. Flash gun recommendations. I know you have all been through this one,
>but I paid scant attention, never realizing that the Leica virus was not
>platform dependant and could cross from M to R.
>
>Cheers
>

>Alastair Firkin,

Alastair,

Congratulations on your R7 and welcome to the R legion :-)

On your flash question: I am using the Metz Mecablitz 32 MZ-3 with SCA
3501 adaptor on my R8, and much to my satisfaction. Great flashlight,
many features, and not too bulky.
For your R7, you will need the SCA 351 adaptor instead of the SCA 3501
system. The R7 uses the analogue SCA 300 system, the R8 the digital SCA
3000 system which is more modern and gives more elaborate functions.

Pascal

t h i n k    d i f f e r e n t                 a p p l e