Subject: Re: [Leica] red dot blues
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 06:03:53 +0000

At 12:51 AM 22/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Y'all got me all fired up!
>Soon as I get me a M Leica, I'm a-gonna chuck that puppy right onto the
>Uni-mat lathe, and mill that damned red spot right out...Out damn spot!
>dwpost@msn.com

Maybe there is money to be made in stick-on replacement spots with CocaCola
logos, Playboy insignas, Rising Sun,  Radioactive symbols, or anything
circular to hide the leica logo or just merely to reflect the personality
or preferance of the user.  Before arriving at the next LHSA meeting,
simply rip off the sticky label and walk in like a thorough-bred leica
afficionado.

Dan K.