Subject: Re: [Leica] red dot - the point
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 16:15:18 -0600

At 10:40 AM 2/22/98 -0500, you wrote:

>This is quite true. However I think you are slightly over reacting to that
>little red dot in this context of portrait sittings, unless your using a
>21mm for as close as you can get pictures! :)

The only time the Red dot ever got a reaction from anyone that I know of
was when the director of the Photojournalism program picked up my 280 2.8
Apo Telyt (that has two big red dots on the side with the word "Leica" in
them) and said, "Eric, isn't this a bit ostentatious?"

It was his attempt at humor. I almost laughed.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.