Subject: Re: [Leica] Elements of M35 f2 vs M35 f2 asph
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:32:41 -0800

- --------------12768509297765169417EE72

Pete,

Erwin Puts has the information on his excellent web site. Check out this URL:

     http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/pages/l11879.html

Jeff Alford

MyersPete@aol.com wrote:

> Dear LUGnuts:
>
> I would like to know about the lens configuration of the M35 f2 vs the M35 f2
> ASPH. Are the elements of these two lenses layed out in the same configuration
> or pattern or is the aspheric lens a completely new design? In other words, is
> it the same lens as before with the addition of a correction factor in one
> element using an aspheric surface or is it a total new lens configuration?
>
> Pete Myers

- --------------12768509297765169417EE72

<HTML>
Pete,

<P>Erwin Puts has the information on his excellent web site. Check out
this URL:
<BR>&nbsp;
<UL><A HREF="http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/pages/l11879.html">http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/pages/l11879.html</A></UL>
Jeff Alford

<P>MyersPete@aol.com wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Dear LUGnuts:

<P>I would like to know about the lens configuration of the M35 f2 vs the
M35 f2
<BR>ASPH. Are the elements of these two lenses layed out in the same configuration
<BR>or pattern or is the aspheric lens a completely new design? In other
words, is
<BR>it the same lens as before with the addition of a correction factor
in one
<BR>element using an aspheric surface or is it a total new lens configuration?

<P>Pete Myers</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------12768509297765169417EE72--