Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #191
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:26:36 -0500

Jim,

Normal question!  I fortunately have a regular M6 as well but did not have the 28mm lens or the latest generation 90mm Elmarit which is reportedly a fantastic lens. I was
away this past weekend and have not had the chance to use it yet.  I won't have time until the weekend in all probabability. BTW, I did buy the M6 .85 as a second body to be
used with the  50mm Summicron  and 90mm Elmarit with the regular M6 carrying the 28 mm Elmarit and 35mm Summicron lenses.

Regards,  Paul

LFrom: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>