Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 viewfinder
From: "Glenn Wm. Thrall" <gthrall@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:20:49 -0800

Mikiro Mori wrote:
> .... now interested in M6, because I now want
> to take advantage of bright frames for composition.  However, I am
> barely able to see the 50 mm frame with my glasses on!  Should I wear
> contact lenses?

There are diopters (screw in) available for the M6. Personally I have +2
diopters on my M6 cameras. You can also have a diopter made by the lab
that makes your eyeglasses using an blank screw in unit.

If you buy one ready made, try several of various strengths at your
Leica dealer. Cost, as I recall, was $70 - $80 in both California and in
Hamburg.

Using a camera without eyeglasses is WONDERFUL!!

Glenn

Glenn Thrall
mailto:gthrall@ibm.net