Subject: Re: [Leica] Series VII Question
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:35:03 -0500

Glenn,

Try The Filter Connection.  Nowell Creadick recommended them to me and
they are very friendly and seem to have a good stock of Leica sized
filters.  They were a lot of help in finding a 60-62 step ring for my 24
elmarit.

The Filter Connection
P.O. Box 155
South Windham, CT 06266
Info: (860) 456-3990
Orders: (800) 882-2832
Fax: (860) 423-2738

Glenn Wm. Thrall wrote

>Then either option works (I've tried a B+W UV on the lens) however,
>effective control requires the Series VII circular polarizer. Alas, back
>to the Shutterbug advertisements! B&H quotes a ten week delay. My local
>camera shop (Lee-Mac in Pasadena) has none in stock (either Series VII
>or E48).

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto