Subject: Re: [Leica] RRS M plate #B30?
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:52:29 -0700

Jeff, perhaps you were the one at K&S who sold me the Arca B1? While pricey
there, I figured it was in stock and in my hands. I did appreciate the
number of Kirk plates in stock, though NONE in the pro store seemed like a
good match. Would've spent more time on the other side, but I had a train to
catch, so didn't look through the entire inventory of plates.
Jeff