Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Camera bag
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:14:39 +0100

Paul,
For the M-gear I like the Billingham Alice. It is the most compact bag I
have used for 2 M:s with Rapidwinders & 4 lenses.
I also use the Domke 'Shooters bag' when I need a flash and one extra lens,
like the 135 mm, but the Alice is my choice for travel.

The other alternative you ask for seems far too heavy for my taste...

Regards, Hans