Subject: Re: [Leica] red dot blues
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:25:32 -0500

AHA!
You may actually have an idea someone could pickup and run with... or is
that an idea with which one can pick up and run? I don't want to confuse
those of the group for whom English is a second ( or third!) language.
A black M6 with a bright yellow "Smiley Face" dot would be, dare I say it!,
COOL! Or even a wrap around label like the ubiquitous disposable; just don't
let anyone see you reload!
Cheers!
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com