Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 book for owners!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:09:22 -0500

At 05:41 PM 2/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Saw your note about just returning from Greece.  I Leave Sunday night for two
>weeks in that part of the world.  Any Suggestions??
>clifton(texworker@aol.com)

Clifton,

Where are you going?  We were on Skiathos island for two weeks and in and
around Athens for two more.  I hope your weather is as great as ours was.
One day of rain and one cloudy day - blue skies the rest of the time.
People said we were really lucky because the pollution had all blown out of
Athens. Take good walking shoes and plenty of film - low speed color for
those brilliant blue days and high speed black and white for the nights of
Greek singing and dancing!  Have fun - wish I were going, too.  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>