Subject: Re: [Leica] offtopic:photovest
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:51:04 +0500

At 08:30 PM 98-02-24 +0800, you wrote:
>Hello Luggers,
>
>Can anyone here recommend a photojournalist vest/photovest that will hold
>an 1 M6 with 3 other lenses, and misc acc., film, etc.
>someone told me about Banana Republic vest, Domke, etc...
>
>Would appreciate some comments,
>
>Ferdinand

Hello Ferdinand,

	I have been using a Domke vest for ages now and wouldn't be without it.
Being 6' 4'' tall, weighing 225 pounds and having fair skin makes it hard
to blend in with the locals in Nepal so the vest doesn't make any
difference.  The vest is comfortable, has lots of pockets (inside zipped
pockets are good at deterring pickpockets) and washes well.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal