Subject: Re: [Leica] Jazz Shoot Terminus
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:25:26 +0100

Ted,
I went through a lot of trouble to get the shots in an area where no cameras
were allowed, unless permitted by the security people.

What made me sad was the fact fact that the evening paper only bought my pix
in order to get exclusive rights to the story, and then sent me to get a
sofa shot of crying mother-child, more suitable for their style of
journalism.
Well, I was well paid, but it was not a front page shot I was very proud of.
It is also sad to gain from other peoples unhappines. I feel better shotting
people with pride and dignity. I am glad to have left the news stories
behind me.
/Hans