Subject: Re: [Leica] offtopic:photovest
From: "William Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:51:34 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: Paul and Paula Butzi <butzi@halcyon.com>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Wednesday, February 25, 1998 12:27 PM

>Any vest has the distinct disadvantage that it instantly labels
>you as a photographer, unless you happen to be in a
>large herd of fly fishermen.

Of course, carrying a camera will provide the same identification even in a
herd of fly fisherman!! (-:

>The Domke is the only one I've found that is not excessively
>baggy on my medium sized body and which has pockets
>capacious enough to hold 4x5 sheet film holders.  Amongst
>Leicaphiles, that might not make any difference.

I use a Domke and I like the vest because I have everything with me whether
I am at a baseball game or tromping around in the Everglades and I don't
have to set anything down or open something (other than a pocket)

Bill