Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: uncooperative women......
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:12:02 -0600

At 10:46 AM 2/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Many times people will tell you that they don't like to have their
>picture taken.  Usually there is some feature that is the obvious culprit

I was working the movie set of a French production one time, a movie called
"Miss Missouri" of all things. The star was someone who was described as
"France's Robert Redford."

So here I was approaching him as the hair dresser was getting him ready for
a scene. He waved his finger at me and said "No profiles." The hair dresser
took me off to the side and said "He's self-conscious of once of his
attributes. So only shoot from the front, not the side." I got my pictures
anyway, and we were all happy.

I'd say he was more like France's Dustin Hoffman, not Robert Redford, if
you know what I mean.

:o)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed