Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Basketball
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 23:33:49 -0500

Bill Welch wrote

>That nice and compact R 180 must be the perfect lens for
>it. It must have been dark, since I remember you saying it's always 500 at
>2.8!  Did you have some blur problems at 250?

The 180 is a great little lens.  For a 180 it really is little, much
smaller than the old Nikon ED 180 2.8 pre AFIF lens was.  Blur, yes when
shooting with a 180 at 250 you are asking for blur, but I did not want to
push the 1600 a stop as it gets too grainy for my tastes.

>	By the way, LUGs, Harrison's entire site is great.

Thanks, I have a lot of fun doing what I do, no 2 days are alike thats
for sure.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto