Subject: [Leica] Replacement R35mm f2 flawed as well!
From: "Jose L. Montelibano" <onyx@mozcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 18:19:26 +0800

I am also surprised that the new M6 chrome I bought last December had
problems with its exposure counter.  I inspected this before I bought it
and it was OK that time.  But after two months of use, the exposure counter
arrow points in between the lines of the counter.  It is confusing because
it is equidistant between the two lines.

Is there a way I can fix this or I have to send it back to Leica and wait?
Is there anyone  who have encountered this problem?  My old M6 has its
pointer perfectly aligned to the lines. The quality control of Solms is not
at par compared to the price we pay to own a Leica.  Help!  What will I do?

Jose

>It wouldn't do any harm as they need to know we are having problems like
>this out here in the cold cruel world.  Each time something happens like
>this the image of the "Leica Quality as best in the world!" drops a notch.

Jose L. Montelibano
onyx@mozcom.com
72754.1004@compuserve.com