Subject: [Leica] Ring light strobes for Leicaflex and R cameras
From: "Harry Bass" <hwbass@hbrf.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 98 06:30:49 -0500

Folks:

I wish to experiment with using a ring light *strobe* on a Leicaflex SL
when photographing coins.

Does anyone have suggestions as to any such ring lights that can
be mounted on the lens?

With the Leicaflex SL w/ Summicron - R 2/50, we are using currently
the two part camera to lens accesory #14134. We also have one of the
extender rings #14135 - but not being used at present.

Clearance from lens front to object would, of course, be a consideration.

TYIA,
Harry Bass
Harry Bass
HWBass@HBRF.ORG