Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Basketball
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 12:15:27 -0500

Alfred Breull wrote

>I truely enjoyed your baseball pictures, specially the net cutting hero
>and his face's expression in the fight - though I was more attratcted by
>the female student on the Cullmann County Vocational Center. Additionally,
>I still feel your 1-day-of work site as a very fine example of pro work.
>I'm mostly impressed by your 1997 flood pictures. Looking at them and the
>shown (idividual) disasters, I'm glad that I do not need to take that
>pictures anymore.

Alf,

Thanks for your comments.  I also don't miss the constant drag of having
to shoot the daily disasters.  It is, and has always been, amazing to me
how people who have lost everything like those in the flood did are so
upbeat.  I guess when all personal belongings of not only yours, but all
of your neighbors also, are gone you are just thankful you have your
life, friends and family.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto