Subject: Re: [Leica] Jazz Shoot Terminus
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 18:48:05 -0500

Hans;
I guess you have found that in many cases editorial content out weighs
technical excellence. I have no doubt, though, that at the resolution of
typical newspaper photos, that the impact of what you saw and recorded did
much to carry the message, your self effacing comments notwithstanding.
I have seen your site, and even though I can make a technically excellent
photo, I do not score nearly as well as you do in creating evocative images.
Regards,
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com