Subject: Re: [Leica] 1st 35/1.4 ASPH (thanks)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:17:27 -0600

At 11:27 PM 2/24/98 -0800, you wrote:

>sought after lens? I have the opportunity to buy one at a very reasonable
>price (under $3000) but I'm not interested in buying it for use. I like my

Jim,

It is NOT a good investment. No camera/lens is if you ask me. Unless it's
Mint and has all the papers and box and all that jazz. Even then, you can
do better in the stock market with that kind of money. :-) Put it in an IRA
or Microsoft stock. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch