Subject: [Leica] R15
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:55:09 -0500

Pete Myers wrote:

<<<<<I enjoyed your report on the R15 and would like to hear more from you
and others on the list on their experince and application with these ultra
wide lenses.>>>

Hi Pete,

The 15 R stands as a lenses onto it's own!  There really isn't anything
anyone can say that will even begin to make you appreciate what this lens
does.

This is a lens you have to try yourself and see the results!

I can give you a zillion accolades about it and you'll still not apprceiate
what it can do for you in your work, fun or professional money earning
picture taking.

Of the top I will say this, If you can walk out and buy one right now
you'll never regret buying it! Period! Now I can't give you anymore
recommendation than that.

Worse case scenario? If you don't like what you see (hard to believe) sell
it!

I bet you if you have it, you'll never get rid of it. It is a Leica lens
that makes your work look completely different and as far as competition
goes, if they don't have this 15mm or similar, they'll never match what you
can produce. If they don't have this particular lens they wont touch you!

ted