Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Is It illegal to use a tripod without a License???????
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:39:55 -0500

At 11:15 PM 2/26/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I have yet to get paid a thin dime for a photograph.  Has this happened to
any
>of you professional?  If so what countries do I have to worry about?
>
>I leave for Turkey , Greece, and Israel Sunday.  Can I take my tripod or
is it
>a waste of time?
>
>Clifton(Texworker@aol.com)

Clifton -

How about the USA?  You can't use a tripod in Washington, D.C. and in some
national parks without purchasing a permit.  You shouldn't have any
problems in the countries you are going to except some museums don't allow
tripods.  I take a monopod and use it as a cane.  Have fun!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>