Subject: Re: [Leica] R15
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:45:18 -0600

At 02:19 AM 2/28/98 -0500, you wrote:

>It's spelled "Zeiss", not "Ziess".  And I don't believe Pentax had a thing
>to do with the lens;  please note that Zeiss had to design both of their

Shoot, Marc, I know it's Zeiss.

Can't remember where I heard Pentax and Zeiss designed the lens together,
but I'll check and see if I can tract that claim down. I found it hard to
believe too, but the person seemed to know what he was talking about.
Pentax is probably the most underestimated lens manufacturer out there
these days.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

To say a human being is nothing but molecules, is like saying a
Shakespearean play is nothing but words.

Murphy's Law