Subject: Re: [Leica] 90/2.0
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 10:07:53 -0600

At 09:38 AM 2/28/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I have a new photo taken with the M6 and the 90/2.0 on the Photoforum
>Gallery at <http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html>.  Comments and
>criticisms welcome.  Thanks, Tina

Tina,

Nice picture. The only thing I would change would be in Photoshop with the
snapshot feature you can make the blown out background look much more
natural than you even could in a traditional darkroom.

I like most the quality of light. The translucent clothse, rim light on the
legs. Backlighting is my favorite light. And Leica does it better than just
about anyone.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

HEADLINE:    Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge