Subject: RE: [Leica] [Off topic] Gitzo: G026 Compact Performance
From: "Tore Larsen" <tore@CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:12:07 -0500

Joe,

Thanks a lot for your advice. I already have a heavy Manfrotto, and Leica's
small table tripod w/ ballhead. Both have their uses, but I am looking for
something in between. Light enough that I can bring it also when I'm not
driving, small enough that it can go relatively unnoticed.

Does your reservation about the small Gitzo heads apply to the m. 175 as
well as their smallest one?

You didn't mention if you use this tripod a lot or it is collecting dust.

Regards,

__
Tore