Subject: Re: [Leica] [Off topic] Gitzo: G026 Compact Performance
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:47:38 EST

<< A Leica dealer in Oslo recommended the Gitzo G026 Compact Performance for
use with the M6. Anyone has any experience using this combination? >>

I have a Gitzo 026.  I really like it.  However, I almost always use it
kneeling down so that only one leg section is extended.  It is well made and
light, but no tripod of this weight can be stable fully extended if there is
any wind.

Tom Shea