Subject: RE: [Leica] [Off topic] Gitzo: G026 Compact Performance
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 17:52:31

Ahem. In a recent message I just wrote this;

>...I believe, the coorect head from the Gitzo range for the series 0
tripods- you just match the first digit for the tripod series with the
first digit of the head number, thus for tripod 026, you would used head
075. The Manfotto head I use on the 075 is what they call the Mini Ball
Head...
                           ^^^

The 075 is a head- I meant "on the 026", which is a tripod. Sorry- I just
knew I'd screw up somewhere with all those numbers...

Joe Berenbaum