Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina 98...little off topic
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 08:55:22 -0800

At 12:52 PM 3/1/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi group,
>
>I would appreciate a hotel suggestion from anyone who has been to
>Photokina.  Or, from someone that lives in Koln.
>
>I prefer a smaller German hotel rather than a Holiday Inn, Hilton,
>Continental, etc.
>
>Send via private e-mail if you prefer.
>
>Bill ERfurth

Bill, and anyone else interested, go to:

http://www.koelnmesse.de/photokina/english/index.html

and you can find all of the information you need. It might be difficult, at
this late date, to find a reasonable room within K=F6ln. But there are plent=
of places just out of town. I've stayed as far away as Bonn, Hennef, Bad
Godesberg... and the commute was OK. You have to remember how big Photokina
is. Things get booked very early. I need to listen to my own words and book
a room!

Jim