Subject: [Leica] help: which correction eyepiece ?
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 19:24:50 +0100

Dear lug friends,

I would like your advice on the following:

I am wearing glasses with variable focus +1.25 to +3.25.  What is the
appropriate eyepiece correction I should buy.

The few dealers I  approached gave me a different answers.  Some say I do
not need to change the eyepiece but keep my  glasses on, but since there is
no rubber protection like on the Nikon I am ruining my glasses and it is
extremely difficult with the 28mm. The other say take the +3. The last one
said: no not the +3 but something intermediate because you want to see sharp
at a certain distance.

So please help me out.

thanks

Andreas Frijdal