Subject: re: [Leica] FS-NOT!
From: Mark Newport <newport_m@utpb.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 98 08:22:22 -0800

>Dick,
>
>Actually, it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who goes through this
>kind of thing....
>
>Larry
>

>After much re-consideration, figuring, getting my stuff out and playing
>with it, all mint and looks like new and takes great images (I don't do so
>well) I have definitely decided not to change what I have....
>
>Ted has the right approach -  don't sit there, go out and shot!  I will -
>this happens every winter.
><<<<<<<<<<

I once sold my 28mm Elmarit and finder to KEH.  I had the check in my hand
and had a major change of heart.  I called. They had to go find my lens
serial #, my finder, and filters in their inventory (thank God it had not
been sold) and they "sold" it back to me for what they paid plus a small
restocking type fee.  I was very lucky to have not paid their "selling"
price for it all. The sales guy I delt with seemed very understanding about
the whole thing.  Wished I could remember his name, he was one in a millon;
but then what could he say to a grown man who was almost in tears over a
wide angle. You can really get attached to this stuff. And hey guys, whose
wife hasn't said "Get these damn cameras off our bed, they are not sleeping
with us". Come on, fess up, let's see some hands, uh huh, thought so.

Mark