Subject: Re: Re[3]: [Leica] Princess Di and The Drunk Driver (off-topic)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 23:03:38 -0500

At 02:12 AM 3/5/98 +0000, David Morton wrote:
>As to the general public's choice of culprit, it's not surprising the
>majority choose to blame the photographers. Many people drive under the
>influence, few know working press photographers, so they're bound to
>choose to demonise a group of which they're not - and have never been - a
>member.

Well, in this neck of the woods, which seems to be Di-omaniac, and judging
by the !@#$%^&*()__++| "film at eleven" national media, the ENTIRE blame
has now been transferred to Demon Rum.  I've not heard anyone speak a word
against the photographers since a week after the accident -- but all
certainly want to see this as a Call For The Prohibition Of Evil Spirituous
Liquors:  Alcohol Killed Our Princess Di, so Let's Kill Alcohol.

Jeez!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!