Subject: [Leica] Apologies for HTML
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 19:38:15 +0200

Hi all

My apologies. The message I just sent was accidently in rich text (html). I
did not mean this to be as I know it messes with the digest version. Please
forgive

Best wishes

Harold

Visit my web site at:
http://hgphoto.home.ml.org

You can send a short text message to my cellphone by sending e-mail to
0837004303@sms.co.za.
Please ensure that mail sent for this purpose is in plain text only.

My e-mail addresses are as follows:
haroldgess@journalist.com
gess@icon.co.za
Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!