Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] New web site
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 16:23:48 -0500

     ...and also a little of what (and how) else, besides what (and how) we
     see, one may see in this world.  So I thank you too, Alf.

     Art Peterson

Subject: Re: [Leica] New web site
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at internet
Date:    3/5/98 10:21 PM

I would like to thank Alf for sharing his images with us. His site is well
worth the visit.

I particularly enjoy looking at other peoples pictures, especially where
they are, like Alf's, a personal way of viewing the world, for through view
of the world through their eyes we get to view a little of what lies behind
those eyes.

Thanks Alf

Harold