Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux effect
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 20:22:17 -0600

At 04:51 AM 3/5/98 -0600, you wrote:

>But, please, feed me with something more, my imagination is poor.

I did a picture page at a store that produces unfinished furniture (yep,
that's what GET NAKED means, sorry if anyone is disappointed). It was
wonderful to use available light with my Leicas. The color of the light was
quite mixed, and the contrast at times was quite high. But my Leica lenses
came through with flying colors. I'm about to add two pictures to the web page.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface.