Subject: [Leica] Light leaks in M6
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:24:43 +0200

Greetings all

I wonder wether anybody can give me an answer on behalf of a colleague here.
I remember a discussion a while ago of horizontal light leak streaks on
photographs made with the M6. I was shown some photos today with a
horizontal light streak appearing a couple of millimeters in from the edge
of the picture. (Very Odd!) This would be the edge of the film  which was
toward the bottom-plate of the camera.

Perhaps someone can recall what might cause this.

Thanks in advance

Harold

Visit my web site at:
http://hgphoto.home.ml.org

You can send a short text message to my cellphone by sending e-mail to
0837004303@sms.co.za.
Please ensure that mail sent for this purpose is in plain text only.

My e-mail addresses are as follows:
haroldgess@journalist.com
gess@icon.co.za
Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!