Subject: Re: [Leica] Erichs Rats Ass
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 16:33:58 -0600

At 10:12 AM 06/03/98 EST, you wrote:
> Date:	98-03-06 09:18:18 EST
> From:	ewelch@ponyexpress.net (Eric Welch)
>     Erich wrote:
>
><< And I could give a rat's ass about where it was made.
>
> Eric Welch
> Maniac
>>>
> Erich - For such a little man - you have a big mouth.

Woah, hold on here!  The LUG is a place for polite, courteous discussions.
It is self-monitored, and as a participating member, I have to object to
the tone of this reply.  It is rude.
   There have been times when I have disagreed with someone, and when
others have disagreed with me ... that happens.  Even so, we can still be
polite and respectful to one another.  The comments expressed by Karilund
<Karilund@aol.com> are out of line and I would hope that they do not
continue.  Eric has been a long-time contributor here and he has the right
to express his opinions.  He does not deserve to get slammed like this.

- -GH