Subject: [Leica] E41 Lenshood
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 18:28:48 -0500

At 05:13 PM 3/6/98 -0500, Peter Goldberg wrote:

>I have the same lens;  the filter is certainly available, but only by
searching
>dealers, however it is not rare.  Unfortunately the same is not true of
the hood -
>made of genuine unobtanium.

Heavens, but this isn't true.  Any of the major filter manufacturers
(Heliopan, B+W, Harrison & Harrison, Tiffen, even rotten ol' Hoya) can
supply an E41 lenshood at a reasonable cost.

Now the Leitz Bayonet Lens Hood for the Summarit IS rare and expensive.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!