Subject: [Leica] Photographers named in Diana event
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 04:27:59 -0500 (EST)

Eric,

It seems that I spoke too soon. First, Retina had no named photographers at
the scene, though you'll surely recognize a number of the agencies named
that were represented at the scene.

The second is that I can't find the source of my info on the Pulitzer issue.

Jacques Langevin of the Sygma agency is the famed photo-journalist
arrested, though I cant confirm his winnig a Pulitzer through the online
database. My understanding was that he won the award for photos of the
Tianenmen square revolt.

Others arrested:

Romuald Rat of Gamma, Nicolas Arsov of SIPA, freelancer Laszlo Veres,
Serge Arnal of Stills, Christian Martinez of the Angeli agency and Gamma
motorcyclist Stephane Darmon.

Later named were David Ker and Fabrice Chassery of the agency LS Diffusion

Regards,
DannyGonzalez