Subject: [Leica] Off Topic- L308 meter battery...
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 16:25:31

I know there are at least a couple of people on this list who use the
Sekonic L308B meter, so I'd like a second opinion on mine if possible. When
I put in a new battery it displays just over half charge on the battery
check display. My 408 diplays a full charge on the same battery. Is this
enough of a discrepancy to be considered a fault, and should I get it fixed?

Joe Berenbaum