Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M vs. R lenses thought
From: FIGLIO4CAP <FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 11:18:31 EST

<<  I have just completed some shots with the
 35-70 zoom on the R8 and I was VERY surprised and shocked at the quality. >>
I agree and although I understand the point, the quality of most of the R
lenses is really quite high. The Elmarit series, for example, especially the
35, 90 and 135 are truly high performance lenses. I guess you could look at
the equipment as an investment, however, for me that is not the point.
I, too, have very surrpised with the quality if the short zoom and the 70-210
- - bought it on a lark and really was quite amazed.
Bob