Subject: Re: [Leica] M4-P Attrappe
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 16:23 +0000 (PST)

Lee writes:

> What is an Attrappe?

It's a very special Leica model, much sought after, which is utterly
*incapable* of taking a bad photograph. You will never see a badly
composed, imperfectly focussed, or incorrectly exposed image taken with
one of these.

(someone's already told you why, so I'm not being *too* cruel :-) )

            David Morton  |  Please don't tell my mother I'm a journalist,
dmorton@journalist.co.uk  |  She thinks I have a respectable job playing
     (+44) 171 272 8908   |  the piano in a brothel.