Subject: Re: [Leica]Filters
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 10:42:48 -0800

Adrian writes:

|I would love to know the contact details for the filter suppliers you=20
|mentioned: particularly Harrison & Harrison. When I checked the Filter=20
|Connection web-site they had no 60mm filters listed but perhaps I would =

|have to call them to find out (which is about $4 a minute from here).

Adrian and others with high telephone rates:

Since Harrison & Harrison is a local call for me, I will be happy to =
call them Monday and ask if they have an e-mail address.

Else, if you would like to privately e-mail me, I would also be willing =
to fax them a copy of your e-mail with whatever specific question you =
might have.  Please e-mail me at:

mailto:larsplan@lightspeed.net

Regards, Bill Larsen
ohlen@lightspeed.net