Subject: Re: [Leica] contax g2 lenses - comparable to Leica M?
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 15:17:50 EST

<< G2 with 3 lenses. I used it for a job shooting stained glass
 >windows with the 90mm from about 15 feet. some were out of focus. >>

There have been some reports of photographers who have some out of focus shots
with the 90.  I have read four such reports.  I have never had any trouble
with mine.  One problems seems to be photogrphers who are not used to a small
AF sensor system.  But some M6 users have reported problems with focusing the
Leica 90's.  Likewise, I have had no problem with the Leica focusing.

It is unforturnate that Contax did not include a conincident rangefinder
sysytem in the G2.  When properly aligned, an M6 is very satisfying to focus.

Tom Shea